This is a digital multi-sized basic dress block sewing pattern for woven fabrics.
I drafted this basic block using Mueller & Sohn pattern making method. Additionally I took into account the difference between bust and underbust measurements, so the fit is much more accurate. The sloper is made for a standard figure and a B/C cup bust. The measurements I used for drafting this basic block may differ from some industrial size tables. Therefore check the measurement charts in the picture.
I constructed the set of basic dress blocks for different heights. This sloper is made for the height of 156 cm (5' 1 7/16"). It is also important that it actually matches your unique torso length measurement. If your back length is much shorter or longer than the one in size table, you may want to choose the pattern drafted for a different heigh. The back length for this basic block is 37 cm (14 9/16'').
This basic block is drafted for a fitted dress with a sleeve. It has a 4,5 cm (1 3/4'') of ease around the bust area and 1 cm (3/8'') ease added to waist and hip circumference. The sleeve has 5-10 % ease added to the cup. This means that the total length of the sleeve cap curve has to be that much longer than the lengths of the front and back armholes added together.
This PDF pattern includes:
- Downloadable digital sewing patterns that you can print out on your regular home printer in A4/US letter format or A0 at a copy shop
- Pattern in 13 sizes (eur 32-56)
- Layered PDF file - there are separated layers for every size and you can choose the size or the sizes that you want to print
- You will get two separated pattern files for A4/US letter format - one with sizes 32-42 and another with sizes 44-56
- Instruction on how to use and print PDF layered pattern & some useful information on basic dress block, ease and fitting
This pattern doesn't include seam allowance.
You can use that basic block to create patterns for blouses, shirts, tops and dresses. You may use this pattern for personal use and sell the finished items made by you. You are not permitted to resell, share or distribute the pattern in digital or printed format.
The PDF pattern is a downloadable digital sewing pattern that you can print out on your regular home printer on A4/US letter sheets or A0 at a copy shop.
The PDF pattern you purchased will be emailed to you immediately after the purchase. The email includes zip-files with the patterns and a file with instruction. Save the files to your computer and open them using for example Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader.
This product is non-refundable due to the digital nature of the item.