Make the draped dress or tunic to your own measurements! 👗
Thanks to its unique design it shapes beautifully the silhouette and can be worn during the pregnancy and beyond.
VeNove draped knot dress sewing pattern includes two main variations: a dress with long kimono sleeves or with short sleeves. Additionally you may use the same pattern to sew a tunic. There is also a small adjustment for maternity version - in this one the front of the dress/tunic is slightly longer than in the regular version.
This pattern is designed for stretchy knitted fabrics (for example viscose/cotton elastane jersey). The pattern has a little ease: 2,5 cm (1'') around the bust area and 1 cm (3/8'') ease added to waist and hip circumference.
Length of the back is 85,5 cm/33,6'' for the dress and 57,8 cm/22,7'' for the tunic for height of 168 cm (5' 6 1/8").
After the purchase you will get these two files:
- a PDF file with detailed instruction on how to take all the needed measurements and how to send back your measurements and a table to fill in with your details and measurements
When you are ready, please send me the filled file to my email venove.fashion(at)gmail.com.
After having received all your measurements I will send you the ready printable PDF pattern to your email within 1-3 working days. The email includes zip-files with the patterns and a file with sewing instruction. Save the files to your computer and open them using for example Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader.
You will get:
- Downloadable digital sewing pattern made to your measurements that you can print out on your regular home printer in A4/US letter format or A0 at a copy shop. - Full sewing instructions with pictures (in English and Finnish)
- Two main variations: a dress with long kimono sleeves or with short sleeves
- Additionally you may use the same pattern to sew a tunic
- Pattern includes seam allowance
The PDF pattern is a downloadable digital sewing pattern that you can print out on your regular home printer on A4/US letter sheets or A0 at a copy shop. I will email to you the the PDF-pattern and instructions as a zip-file (.zip). Save the file to your computer and open it using for example Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader.
This product is non-refundable due to the digital nature of the item and custom measurements.